Re: [HOE] Deadcraft

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 02:08  PM, Jason Young wrote:
>> Now if i tried Warcraft...... that would odd. Definatly D20 for that.
>
> No!!!!! The line is "Definitely Savage Worlds for that." :-)
> Do yourself a favor and check out Savage Worlds. It is going to be so
> much
> easier to customize for different worlds than d20. I promise. Well,
> Shane
> promises only that it will be easy to customize, and doesn't draw a
> comparison to d20, but I will. It'll be easier. You won't regret
> checking
> it out.

Savage Worlds should also support the ability for a character to
command a squad of troops AND still get combat done in a reasonable
amount of time. Excellent for Starcraft, where a character would want
to be accompanied by a squad of NPC marines...

Also, it looks like SW will deal better with nonhumans characters than
Deadlands. Since only LC really needs nonhumans, it's not a big deal,
but it should make protoss charcaters easier to deal with.