Re: [HOE] Road Warrior Second Chance!!!???

Hi Dr. Nick!

I like T as a martyr, but he doesn't strike me as a Saint of
"Redemption."  He never actually redeemed himself from
anything, and usually it is the Saint who is the embodiment
of their focus as it were.

How about this.  Make Frankie the new Saint of Redemption.

Think about it.  On the trip to Boise, he makes a stand to
help a deserving town.  He may not be a Templar yet, but it
doesn't mean he can't live according to their ideals.  He
dies bravely in the battle, but his help saves the town in
the end.

That night your Templar becomes the first blessed by Saint
Frankie the Redeemed.  This gives the Templar not only a
Saint's blessing, but the opportunity to be placed in the
Big Book as the first Templar blessed by this new Saint.

Later as he hears of other Templars who have benn saved by
this Saint's blessing, he will know that he had a direct
hand in it coming about.

Just a thought,

Clint