Re: [HOE] Road Warrior Second Chance!!!???

>for even witches.   Baron von Richtofen (sp?), aka the "Red Baron," being
>the Saint of Sky Pirates would be almost a stretch.....

Just to kibbitz, if I were to choose a saint for "flying templars" or some
such, I'd pick someone like Werner Voss, or Eddie Rickenbacker.  Werner had
a personal code of conduct when flying; he would do his utmost to disable
his oppenent's craft rather than shoot the pilot--he had this thing about
killing.  Ironically, that got him killed.  If I recall, he was so intent on
disabling an enemy aircraft, he didn't see the dude's buddy.

Jeff S