RE: [HOE] Junker Armor

I would rule it as follows.  In the First one if a Bullet of AP2 was shot it would go through the first and not loose a level because it was higher AP and would then go through the second level of armor.  If the bullet was AP 1 it would go through the first but loose one step in damage for the second layer which is AV2.  In the second case if a shot of AP 4 or higher was fired it would go through both sets of shield no problem but if it was AP3 it would reduce a step in damage and it would go through the second.  If it was an AP2 bullet, it would drop 2 steps in damage and the bullet would then go through the second shield just fine.  If AP1 it would drop three steps and go through the AV1 armor as long as there was still damage it could do.  Non-AP would go down 4 steps in damage and then one more for the other shield.  So depending on the ammunition used it may or may not go through, but I wouldn’t rule the AV fields as cumulative.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hoe@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-hoe@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of Jeff Wheeler
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 12:07 PM
To: hoe@gamerz.net
Subject: [HOE] Junker Armor

Does the Junker armor power stack with mundane armor or other sources of junker made armor?

Examples:

1.) Does a junker created force field (AV1) stack with a kevlar vest (AV 2)? (I ruled yes on this one initially, although I may change my mind)

2.) Can multiple junker force fields stack? I got a junker with a personal force field generator (AV 1) and a Tow Truck with a force field (AV 4). If he is maning a turret on the roof with both force fields up does he get AV 5?