[HOE] Synthetic Soldiers Book Nearing Completion[Maybe PEG, please?]

Hey, at around 30,000 words and 93 pages, my sourcebook's almost done.
However, i'm starting to run a bit dry...If i could get any help at all, in
the form of..
Pictures that would be appropriate for androids/clones(i need archetype pics
too!)
Suggestions for powers/edges/hindrances
Adventure Seeds
Maybe...maybe....please?  Some help with a big adventure?
I swear, by the end of the season i'll have it finished.  Shane, anyone PEG
wanna see what i have so far, i can convert it to PDF...