Re: [HOE] Hello on Earth: The other West??

Hi,  I’m new here. My friends and I have started up a
deadlands campaign and, oddly enough we ran into a few
questions (go figure)

I’ve seen an errata for how massive damage works, is
there a list available of what damage grenades etc are
doing under these new rules?  (I know nukes down to
3d12)

Re: chips. In between sessions you mark chips down on
your character sheet.

	Can these chips be used to prevent damage, re-roll
etc?

	Do they count against the 10 chip limit?

	If there’s a ten chip limit, can you put a “down
payment” on something that would be really expensive
to buy, like the 36 points needed to up your vigor die
from 10’s to 12’s. (the alternative being to have  6
legend chips and 4 blue chips)

For burst shots,

do you check to see if the bullets hit people you’d
rather not hit, or can those stray bullets hit things
you’d like to hit to.. i.e.  members 4-6 of a zombie
hoard when you shoot at zombie number 3  ?

Let me see if I have this right.. something with a ROF
3 shoots one burst/ action, something with a ROF 6
shoots two bursts/ action, the second with a –2 on the
second burst, something with rof 9 shoots three
bursts/ action, the second with a –2 and the third
with a –4 ?

Thanks.. I’m sure we’ll come up with something else
bone headed to ask next time.