Re: RE: [HOE] 5 Grit

----- Original Message -----
From: Clint Black <cblack@ohtinc.com>
Date: Monday, March 3, 2003 12:29 pm
Subject: RE: [HOE] 5 Grit

> For stats, just take a Los Diablos, add MIRV, double the Armor,
> give it Immunity to Radiation, and watch them squirm.  The Devil's Own
> Swarm does Wind damage just like the Herd; it's really just a special effect.
> Oh yeah, I do up the Terror rating a bit; bugs are just scarier than steers
> I think.

Sounds about right, although Los Diablos has Immunity - All and Weakness: can only be damaged by it's intended victim, so I'm not sure if Immunity to Radiation is necessary.  I suppose that if the victim tries to use radiation to fry it that it wouldn't work... yah, that works!

> Don't forget to do the build up.  I LOVE the build up!  Instead of
> hearing the thundering of hooves in the distance that grows louder
> each day, it's the skittering of thousands of bugs... thousands of
> *invisible* bugs.

I'll have to see if I can track down the sound of skittering bugs that I can place on an MP3 to play for them as they hear it....  heh, heh!

> <sigh> Man, I love being EVIL.  :)

Yah, there's something fairly satisfying about it!

This actually works out quite well, as they've killed off a couple of Servitors of Pestilence.  A Cockroach hoard works as Pestilence's revenge quite nicely!  :-)

Thanks for the ideas, guys!
--
Randy Mosiondz | mosiondz@shaw.ca | ICQ 2585758
http://members.shaw.ca/mosiondz