RE: [HOE] Funny Three Ways...

> anyone it latches on to, however, I can't seem to tweak the stats of it
so
> that it doesn't die if no one is around when it tries to escape.

Ah, my friend, you forget every GM's best friend: Contrivo, almighty god of
the plot. Nobody's around when he's dispatched? No problem, someone comes by
and finds the thing. Posse takes it with them? No problem, someone steals it
(or they just lose it). There's ALWAYS a way. You just have to think of it
:) .

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times