Re: [HOE] (Off topic) help with my Alternative America RPG

At 09:05 AM 4/8/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Dude, you are totally ripping off Interstate '76.  Its a cool Idea for an
>RPG,  don't get me wrong.  I'd say uses Savage Worlds for the rule system
>though.  I never liked how D20 handles vehicles.

As Interstate '76 is a complete rip off of Car Wars, which was itself a
complete rip off of Death Race (a movie), I don't see wither the conflict,
or the reason... but if you want to, go right ahead!  You have MY
permission! HAR HAR!  As if its up to me!

Bo