[HOE] [OT] After the Bomb night on Sci-Fi

That's what I'm calling it, anyway.  About 20 minutes away from the end of
_The Road Warrior_, with the _Deathlands_ movie coming up.

Don't really expect anything fantastic out of _Deathlands_, but a
post-apocalypse flick with Traci Lords can't be a total waste of 2 hours.

Andy

Andy Davis                      I miss the world we stood for
AEG Bounty Hunter #007          I miss running at the speed of light
                                I miss the music we lived for
                                I miss you late at night. - Kate Schrock