[pack159_den3] Who's coming to the Campout?

I need a head count for who's coming to the campout Friday.

So far, I have:

        John & Matt
        Bobbie (just for Friday evening, not staying over)

Are Michael and Aayush joining us for either part?

Cost is $5/person if staying overnight.

Please let me know so I can pass that info on so they have enough
s'mores stuff for Friday night and breakfast stuff for Saturday.

Also, I'm hoping we can get our den together early at the campsite Friday
so we can cook hot dogs and brats over the fire to complete one of their
achievements.  Please let me know how much to buy.

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>