[pack159_den3] [robmart_den2@yahoo.com: [Pack159_Leaders] June Pack Picnic - June 13th - 2:00 at Pinecrest Pool]

----- Forwarded message from Robert Martin <robmart_den2@yahoo.com> -----

From: Robert Martin <robmart_den2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Pack159_Leaders] June Pack Picnic - June 13th - 2:00 at Pinecrest Pool

Hey Pack 159!

I hope everyone enjoyed Wacky Sport Olympics!? I know I had a great time!? Now are you ready for our final Pack event of the year? The June Pack Picnic!? This year we are going to hold our picnic at Pinecrest Pool starting at 2:00 on Sunday, June 13th.? All scouts and their families are welcome to attend.? Also, any new families interested in joining Cub Scouts are welcome.

At the picnic, we have several fun activities planned including Tiger Scouts advancement, our annual water gun battle and ice water ball battle, and free swimming time.? For the water battles, we have divided the pack into two
 teams:? Blue Patrol and Gold Patrol.? We will have temporary hair paint on
 hand to identify the patrol members prior to the
 battle.? See the team break out by den below.  The picnic will wrap up at around 5:00.

Every scout that wants to participate in the water gun battle must bring their own water gun(s).? The Pack will have buckets of water for reloading and other materials for the ice water ball battle.? In addition, each Den needs to bring 2 or 3 desserts to share throughout the party.

Everyone attending the picnic is welcome to swim at the pool.? We do request that parents provide the appropriate oversight for their children while they are in the pool. And everyone must follow the rules of Pinecrest Pool and the direction of the lifeguards.? Please do not hesitate to ask Mr. Prisciandaro or myself if you have any questions or concerns.

So remember - bring your trunks, water guns, and desserts for a rockin' fun time on June 13th!? I certainly hope to see everyone there.

Pack 159 Rocks!

Rob
 Martin

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>