RE: [pbmserv-dev] SequentialMoves() / !SequentialMoves() question

> I did a similar round of non-sequential moves for the
> deployment phase of
> Stratego, but that was rather hackish, and it took a while to
> get right.

I know, I had looked at the Stratego code because I knew it used that
one-turn asynchronous move.

I ended up rearranging the lists at the end of ProcessRound() to make the
player who goes first be the first one in the list. Seems to work fine.

> For getting a certain player to be first, you could check how
> Backgammon

Backgammon swaps the order of the players in the lists, after a bunch of
other convoluted stuff.