[pbmserv-dev] Some questions for Richard

I have some questions for Richard which I believe may be of interest to
everyone programming on his server.
1)  I recently introduced a game I invented myself; it was never played
before and never went through any screening process.  As it turns out,
the game is a flop and a waste of space.  :-)    My question is: How do
you feel about programmers using your server to test new game concepts
and programming silly games that come off the top of their heads.  Can
your server handle the extra memory required?  I would assume that if
disk space is not an issue then you would not mind; the only way the
gaming community can learn if a new game will become the next Big Thing
is if it is played for a while and tried out thoroughly.
2)  If we have slightly different versions of a game (with different options)
do you mind if we give them different names so we can get a feel of which
version is more popular and plays better, etc...?   Again, I wonder about
space restraints.  I don't believe there is really any other considerations
except that you would need to unpack the game and compile it and set it up,
but that is a one time thing really.  I would assume that you'd want more
variety for the players?  The more games, the better?  But how about quality?