Re: [pbmserv-dev] Siesta

Thank you.  After I sent the message I realized I had
not made these points.  On the other hand since I had
not actually played it, the rules just looked
intriguing, if someone had said "played it it is
boring" I would have ended effort there :-).

If there is any support I would probably still buy the
game and play test it with my captive audience of game
players (also known as my kids) before I would waste
Richard's time or take time obtaining permission from
the publisher.

I for one can let them know that every game I play on
the server I own as a physical game.  In fact I held
off buying Cathedral until they game Richard
permission to deploy it.

Cheers,

Lyman