[pbmserv-dev] another feature request :-)

I always thought it would be neat (especially in my
early days on the server) if one could get aggregate
statistics on how many people played which game (when
first confronted by the entire list, there will be
many games any given person has never heard of), and
what I thought would be really fun is a cross
correlation (people who play X also seem to play Y,
Z...).

Based on what I see on the mailing list, I can only
assume that there are many games which are either not
played much or that communities of people challenge
each other in turn without any general announcements.

Cheers,

Lyman