Re: [pbmserv-dev] ratings

The answer is... I've never figured out a good way to convert the
existing pbmserv rating code to a per game mechanism that is inheritable
by class.

It needs work on my part... yep yep yep.  I dropped the ball...

*years* ago.

I'd been hoping to work on it during my summary vacation this year
but it seems my wife thinks I should help with the kids...  go figure.

8^)