Re: [pbmserv-dev] Anyone looking into programming Unlur?

Ok, Richard is this something you consider worth
having implemented?  I see in my earky emails that
hippo offered to give me some pointers in programming
in a Microsoft environment (I have a Linux box but
went and upgraded to RedHat 8 without considering the
fact that I'd need an updated video driver...I will
get around to compiling one one of these days...).

It seems that much of the graphics could be cribbed
from Havannah.

In order not to bore the list, any tips reminding me
how to get started could be emailed direct to
lhurd@yahoo.com.

Thoughts?

Lyman