[pbmserv-dev] the multiple command

Since it came up :-) thought I would mention my own
suggestions just to get them in the queue!

First is that it would be nice if the multiple command
preserved order strictly (this is a great boon in
games with tons of forced moves...Zertz pops to mind,
in fact I am not sure if there are any other games so
dramatically affected...checkers?).

My email client (the Yahoo web interface) has a mind
of its own and I find it difficult to indent comment
lines (or do much of anything that is line-oriented.
It would be nice to be able to say:

game move 123 name pwd mymove1
/* Here is some comment text...
line 2 of comment
line 3 of comment
*/
game move 456 name pwd mymove2

etc.

The current system doesn't work very well because I
can't enter tabs at all and at some point the client
breaks up lines and so I inevitably get my (overly
verbose) asides interpreted as (illegal) server
commands.

No rush, just wanted to make the point.

Cheers,

Lyman