Re: [pbmserv-dev] Help with gameboard subscribe

>The ReadBoard() function should deal with all of this gracefully.

This was the key Richard... thank you! It seems ReadBoard() gets called as soon as the gamefile finds an entry name that isn't one of those in the base class. Then the while loop reads other entries in the file that appear after the game specifics, like the subscribers array - but it appears ReadBoard() gets called a second time.

I'd missed an error check for GetEntry() - and once that was in there everything worked happily... at least, it got me back to looking for all the places I hadn't tested for the player having resigned!

Thanks

Chris