Re: [pbmserv-dev] Zertz?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Martin Moller Pedersen wrote:

where is Zertz?

> They are public and placed under a directory called gipf.

OK, more dumb questions. I ftp'ed the Zertz and Zertz+11 directories and
tried "make" in the local copy. I get many error messages. Other games
compile fine. Do I need to set special environment variables? Am I
missing more directories?

For what it is worth here is the beginning of the output of make:

g++ -O0 -g -Wall    -c xmlite.cxx
In file included from xmlite.cxx:26:
xmlite.h:74: error: syntax error before `&' token
xmlite.h:82: error: syntax error before `&' token
xmlite.h:83: error: syntax error before `&' token
xmlite.h:86: error: `ostream' was not declared in this scope

Any hints?

Thanks!
Paul