Re: [pbmserv-dev] Zertz?

Ah! That was right, I'm using a too new version of g++, or more accurately
old versions of the Zertz and Zertz+11 files. Seems the ftp site contains
old files. I get different ones using fetch (by the way
"fetch Zertz/xmlite.h" works!) but it is a real pain retreiving so many
files using fetch (seems fetch will send you at most 3 files at a time?).

Richard, how hard would it be to make the ftp site automatically hold the
latest source files? Could you maybe update the Zertz and Zertz+11
directories?

Thanks for everyone's help!
Paul