Re: [pbmserv-dev] Scramble -tournament

Hi Doug,

I don't remember the discussion you refer to, but there's plenty of
precedent for game options (including "-tournament") and actual
tournaments being completely independent.

Plotto uses a (very poorly named) option "-tournament" to select
a variant plotto game.  I don't know if any other games support a
"-tournament" option.

Setting up specially named tournament boards (and special tournament
timing restrictions) at present is completely independent of
game challenge options.

- Scott