Re: [pbmserv-dev] Wiki setup question

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 09:06:07PM -0400, Richard Rognlie wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 06:00:57PM -0700, Mark Ballinger wrote:
> > I'm beginning to lean towards ditching "Game" and calling, for example, the main Hex page "Hex".  That page will have further links.
>
> That works for me.

Okay, this is done.  Each game has a page which should be the same name as it's used in subject lines.  One exception is "pente+-" which I had to call "PentePlusMinus".

> Hex
> 	Hex_Rules
> 	Hex_FAQ
> 	Hex_History
> 	Hex_Links
> 	Hex_Players

This taxonomy should work, where necessary.  For most games we can just have one page with freeform description and a link to the rules on the main gamerz site.  For example, see what Doug did with powerdrain:

http://wiki.gamerz.net/index.php/PowerDrain