Re: [pbmserv-dev] Wiki setup question

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 10:30:15PM -0400, David J Bush wrote:
> | > You may want to check out the Game_Hex page.
> | > The idea is that the main "Game" page will have links to rules, faqs,
> | > enhancement ideas, etc.
>
> In that case, what will be on the "Game" page other than these links?
> If you can fit a description, with the rules and a brief history, all
> onto one page, why not do so? I always was annoyed at links that say
> "click here for info" only to find about 5 to 10 more links which contain
> little information, most of which could have all been put on that page,
> without requiring much (if any) scrolling.

What you describe here is exactly what I've now implemented.  So, I'm glad you agree!

Some pages will get complicated and will look better with sublinks, or will have some information that should be pushed to a second page.  But for the most part, a well organized wikipedia style page with a table of contents will suffice.

> Is there an upper limit on how large each page should be?

Nope.