Re: [pbmserv-dev] Wiki: "Pie rule" page added

| It would be nice if the pie rule allows swaps after different numbers
| of moves.

Are there specific games you are referring to?

The Renju opening protocol, for example, is quite complicated. I would
hope to refer to those rules as something other than "the pie rule."

I hear that S-Pente also has an involved ritual.

Would it be alright to call more complicated rules by some other name?
Why would you want to reference the "pie rule" page?

| Also, if game record are enhanced to show swaps (very desirable),
| they shouldn't assume the swap is after move 1.

This would depend on the game, would it not? Are you asking for additional
information in the game score beyond "swap was used" for games such as
Renju?

David