Re: [pbmserv-dev] Tichu

Great!  I love cooperative games companies!  Just for
this a bunch of my relatives are getting Tichu decks
for Christmas!

We do have to think about how bombing would work.
Face-to-face you can ask if anyone wants to bomb, but
it would probably be too mucj tp ask for emailed "I do
not want to bomb".  Also we do not want to set up the
server in such a way that the response time tells me
if anyone CAN bomb...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Lyman