Re: [pbmserv-dev] oddthello GUI

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 05:28:20PM -0800, Randall Bart wrote:
> 'Twas 05:32 PM +0000 on Tuesday 12/27/2005 when Jeroen M.W. van Dijk wrote:
> >The board on the old site does look better and more beautifull then on the
> >new site.
> >Old situation
> >http://www.math.lsu.edu/~wamelen/gamerz/Oddthello/Oddthello.php?200
> >new situation http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/Oddthello/Oddthello.php?200
> >
> >It could be that it looks less perfect with opera. I don't have that
> >problem with IE.
>
> It looks okay in Firefox on my system.  What sort of trouble are you
> seeing?  Jaggies or something worse?

Ditto here.   The only diffrence I noted between the two versions was
that the gamerz version is "wider" than the older lsu version.

The graphics themselves looked identical.   however, it was sufficiently
wide that some text was "cut off" unless you scrolled over to it.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>