Re: The "debate" over graphics.

I hate to send this to the regular mailing list, but I
think there was a lot of misunderstanding in the
thread of messages that were sent regarding graphical
interfaces and that some of this information would be
of interest to the general gamer.

First of all, I've been wishing for two years that
there was an email client that would show my PBeM
games in a graphical format and then send them back in
a text format.  Then, it would only look different for
me and not for my opponent.

Second, if someone wants to play a game like you
mentioned, they can go to www.itsyourturn.com.  They
have quite a bit of the same games and it looks quite
nice.

Best wishes to all the people on this server who make
this a nice place to play games on the Net.  :)

Chuck (userid: whiz)

=====