Broadcast from pije via PBM Server

SCRAMBLE AND ETHICS

I play the scrabble in the club of my township. When "Scramble" has been
installed on the server, I am myself therefore eager to play there. Now, I
wonder if it is indeed possible to play this game in a serene ambiance. As
soon as we use a word little known, I feel the suspicion of certain
opponents that supposes, maybe, an intensive utilization of the dictionary
or, perhaps, of Scrabble softwares.
The true players of Scrabble know lists of words that they learned without
for it to know the significance of each. It is not necessary to confound the
Scrabble and crossword puzzles.
A rule of ethical remains to define for the game by email. It seems to me
indispensable so that the climate between players remains satisfying.

   Regards

        pije