Three Player Tournament Registration Invitation (E-TriDecamind)

Hear ye!  Hear Ye!  The first annual "E-TriDecamind"
grand registration floodgates are open!  This
tournament  challenges the abstract game enthusiast
through three player matches.  Paired matches become
two dimensional when compared to three player matches.
We have not quite reached the minimum number of
participants, so sign up if you are interested.

Ten of the following games will be played:
Plotto
Terrace6x6
Abalone
Plotto5
Dots
ToW (Tug of War)
Scramble
Chinese Checkers
Terrace
Hexbo (small)
Rings
Hexxagon
Amazons
Susan
K-Pente
Pente
We will play the top ten games from the participant
game preference vote.

Registration is open from now until June 1.  All
entrants will play in all ten games. Please put
[E-Tri] in your subject line when you send me email
(priddys@yahoo.com) regarding the E-TriDecamind
tournament.  Feel free to ask questions or send in
comments regarding the tournament.

I look forward to an exciting and competitive
tournament with a three-sided twist :-)

David Priddy