Re: Moultezim! = Fevga!

BTW: just in case some of you know the game of Fevga but did not know
Moultezim, I believe the two games are basically the same.  They are
simply two different languages.  Moultezim is (IIRC) Turkish, while
Fevga is the Greek name.  When I programmed Moultezim for this server,
I used the book I mentioned _Backgammon Games and Strategies_, but I
also attempted to find information on the WWW.  What I found was the
rules to Fevga which vary from Moultezim by one minor detail which I
doubt will ever show up in a game of Moultezim.  If you are a Fevga
player then please, enjoy playing Moultezim.  :-)