hi

Hey, everyone.
I have just joined and accessing the mailing list seems a bit hard since I don't know whether I have to subscribe to the mailing list first or just send a message so I feel like a newbie, hell with this PBEM server I am a newbie! My user id is "glin" and I am interested in playing one or two abalone games but I usually only access the internet between once a week and a few days so I can't promise a quick game.

I noticed that there isn't any 3 or more player games of abalone so I would be interested in playing a 3-6 player game or would like to know what it is like.

Since I am not familiar with this mailing list, if this message did get through could someone please contact me at least? my user name again is
glin
See ya everyone and happy gaming!