New connectrix version available!!!

Northumbria is happy to announce it’s new Connectrix version. The game which
plays both Connectris and Connect four is a complete re-write of the
previous version and plays a game multiply stronger then its predecessor.
The progress is Freeware and we welcome any remarks on the new program.

For those of you that has Zillion-of-games and got the ZRF file from our
site – Connectrix 2.0 is stronger then Zillion.

To download the program visit http://northumbria.tripod.com and go to the
download section.

I would like to thank all the people who help testing this application and
especially Claude Chaunier who’s involvement in this project got the program
to be as strong as it is today.

Here are the program main features:

Version 2.0 - 09-May-2001
A complete rewrite of the program in Visual C++.
- State of the art AI. (On my celeron Pentium III 600 Mhz calculates about
70000 positions a second).
- Position Save and Load
- Print and Print-preview for the position
- Think time per move
- Undo, redo moves.
- Move list and progress bar.
- Full content sensitive help.