Broadcast from paulh via PBM Server

I am currently receiving fairly regular challenges - particularly in zertz.
Please: NO MORE CHALLENGES. I am unable to play any further games due to
personal cirumstances.

I apologise for being top of the provisional ratings for zertz and declining
challenges, but some of you will be aware that I have forfeited several
games (reversi and chess variants in particular)  recently simply because I
have not had time to play. I will make a broadcast if/when I am willing/able
to resume playing on a regular basis. Don't hold your breath(s) though!

Paul (paulh)