Anyone up for a Shanghai pbmserv-users gathering?

I will be wandering to Shanghai, China next week (arriving Sunday afternoon
and leaving Thurs).  Might there be a quorum for a pbmserv-users gathering
there?  I know there are a lot of Go and Renju players on that side of the
Pacific...  8^)

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Samurai / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>