Re: Broadcast from darkmatt via PBM Server

> ps. does any1 eva use this serva

Matt, you're joking right?   Is this a troll posting?  :-)
Matt, you say you are new here.  Look around.
There are several hundred players playing 80-90 different games.
Right now, its summer vacation for a lot of players so the load
my be light.  But I am here; I have always been here.  In fact,
some of my opponents think I am a type of robot or android who
never sleeps and lives only to play on this server.  One opponent
commented that no matter what time of the day or night he makes
a move, I instantly reply.  Maybe I am more than one person.  Maybe
I'm an intelligent auto-responder progra progra progra <click> <reset>
program.  Matt, right now I am into Plakoto and Moultezim (two traditional
backgammon games that I programmed myself for this server :-)
If you want to have a go atttttttttttt<click> <reset> these games
then feel free to challenge me.  I am dzander.

plakoto challenge dzander <yourid>
moultezim challenge dzander <yourid>

--
 Douglas Zander                |