Broadcast from swift via PBM Server

Ok.  I want to try more BREAKTHROUGH.

Always include me in any RISQUE game you want to start.

I'm a pretty good AMAZONS player.

Sometimes I'm a good FANORONA player.  Sometimes I'm, uh, not.

I'm a competent HEARTS player.

I'm about 17k on the Internet GO Server.

I'm planning on becoming the top GONNECT player.  Help me get there.

I'm the current HNEFATAFL Champion of the World.  Try to dethrone me.  I'd
like to play some games with the strong king option (-strong)

I get a kick out of DARKCHESS, but I stink at it.  I don't really care for
chess in general.  Same for anything ending in "gammon"  Sorry.

Some other games I like, but stink at are JUNGLE, PHUTBALL, TOW, LOA,
OTHELLO, and NEUTRON (size 7 please).

I've set limits on most of the games I play, and have rejected most of the
ones I don't play anymore.  I'm willing to try most games once or twice.

Eric Shultz
swift