richard?

anybody here from richard lately?  i sent him a message couple days ago and
i haven't heard back from him, which is unusual, unless he is travelling,
which is not unusual.

incidentally, the message is about an undo, me n zeke are trying to undo
thoughtwave 167, but we get an error message 'attempt to undo unsuccessful,
we apologize for the inconvience.'  we've tried it several times, w/ both of
us submitting the original undo request.  i've never seen this before on the
server, so i don't know what to make of it.  anybody know anything about it?

thanks,
ben
userid: ben