breakthrough application

This might be of interest to some players:

I have created a breakthrough-application, with which you can play
breakthrough against an opponent on the internet (using a direct
TCP/IP connection).

I've created it with a 7x7 board setup.

You have to be able to share your IP number with your opponent though.
(I use Yahoo messenger or ICQ for that).

(you can also play against yourself by starting the application twice
and connecting to localhost but that's not as much fun ;-)

For more information and a screenshot about the application please see:
http://home.soneraplaza.nl/mw/prive/mkoning/files/files.html

Thanks,
melle

--