Hello everybody and (B/N)ackgammon challenges wanted

Hi all,

Well, after almost a year away from the server I have returned. It was
only supposed to be a few weeks break while I changed jobs, but there
you go.

I am now playing from my home address and so will probably not make more
than one move a day, unless I get bored in the evening ;)

I am taking on all-comers in Backgammon and Nackgammon so please feel
free to challenge me. I am a reasonable player in both games and usually
sat in the top half of the table, but never really challenged the top
places.

Looking forward to playing you.

Cheers,

Pete White