FW: multiple - OOPS!!

'Twas 00:00 -0400 on Thursday 6/14/2001 when pbmserv-users-owner@gamerz.net
wrote:
>Subject: FW: multiple - OOPS!!
>
>Don't trust Outlook to automatically pick the correct entry in your
>address book.
>
>Sorry everybody ;)

I've done it myself, and we're not alone.  My solution in Eudora is to use
stationery.  I do new email with PBMult stationery, and it has the To
address ("pbmserv@gamerz.net"), the Subject ("multiple"), and my games in
the body.  All I do is add the move at the end of each line, and delete the
games I'm not moving in.  I hardly ever type the password, it's already there.

Or rather that's what I did when I was playing.  I'm not taking any games
until after I move.

--
RB |\  Randall Bart
aa |/  Barticus@usa.net        1-818-985-3259       Barticus@att.net