Backgammon tournament: the FINAL BATTLE is on!

Hi all,
almost 3,5 years ago I started a backgammon tournament. A tournament
where games aren't just played for one point but where players played
an entire match to reach 10 points. 90 players played in round 1,
1 player had a bye.

Obviously things ran a little out of hand when play-by-email is even
slower than I imagined. But finally, finally, as said after almost
3,5 years (!!!) we are coming to the final battle. Of those 91 players
who started it all, only 2 are left. And only one of them will be
crowned Champion....

Let me introduce the combattants to you:

CSG... Ladies first ofcourse. She always plays a tough game and now
has proven to know her way with the doubling cube as well. In this
tournament she has beaten vroom, wvanduin, jimreed, german, cc and
elloco.

KING... I remember that when I first joined Richard's server, he was
leading the bg standings. And he always has been one of the top
players. Here he is proving it wasn't all a fluke. On his path to
the final he has beaten seer, charley, fairlane, dbanks, taran and
magdirag.

I invite you all to follow the match. The first board is #9063.
Just send 'bg subscribe 9063 userid password' to the server and
you'll sit at the best seat in the house (next to the players'
seats ofcourse ;-)

Good luck to our tournament finalists!!!

Ronald, pbmtourney

All details of the tournament can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/pbmtourney