Breakthrough PC player

By popular demand I have added a pc-player for breakthrough.

See/download from:
http://home.soneraplaza.nl/mw/prive/mkoning/files/files.html

It  is  a  nice way to learn the game. The pc-player I've added is not
too  smart.  With a little practice, and when you understand the game,
you should be able to beat the program.

If  you do not know the game of breakthrough this might be interesting
because  the  pc  players  beats  beginners  in this game (that is, my
girlfriend  lost her first few games against my program :-), but after
a few games you get the hang of it and you'll start winning.

If  I get enough response from players to my email address I will work
on  a  smarter  pc  player  for  the program using better search-ahead
techniques and everything so that playing against the pc gets more
interesting.

PS: let me know at my email address if you find bugs in the program!
:)

Good luck!
id: melle