Re: new games on server

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 09:29:39PM -0400, Andrew R. Hart wrote:
> Are submissions of new games to the server desired? allowed?  If so, what
> is the procedure for such submissions?  Same questions for computer opponents.

Assuming you have permission from the game owner/copyright holder, yes
new games are allowed.  Send pbmserv a "Subject: help implementation.notes"
for details.

Opponents are not encouraged here for hosting, but if you have your own
mechanism for receiving mail for an opponent, and can implement it, I
will not discourage the creation of AIs.  I just want them to be clearly
visible in the user list as an "ai" or a "bot"

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Samurai / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>