Zenix clone, a new game for PBeM (was: RE: new games on server)

Hello,
I have written a new game for Richard's PBeM server.

[It should be available from http://glu.freeservers.com/zenix.htm, however
because of problem with freeservers supported extention, you can really
download
the source code by going to my geocities "Printer Friendly Version"
(http://www.geocities.com/dglaude/zenix.htm).]

However I did not seek the owner/copyright holder authorisation for creating
my "clone".
I choosed the following legal(?) trick:
 1) I changed the name of the game from Zenix to Xeniz (so that trademark
should be OK).
 2) I did write the explanation of the rules myself (so that copyright on
rules is respected).
 3) I don't believe there is a patent on the game or move "logic".

The game is really abstract and great, I am pretty sure a lot will love it
(at least try).
I would be more than happy to see it running on Richard's server (or any
other).

Inside the TGZ archive you will find nine test game in Perl.
You will also find documentation on how to play, the typical COPYING file
from GPL, ...

One thing that anybody using this code should be aware of, is that computing
the winner of
the game is potentially CPU intensive (the bigger the board, the bigger the
problem).
So PLEASE check it on your server first (using my perl script).
Also you have the option to enable or disable the OPTIMISATION with a
#define in the ".h" file.
By default it is enable!

Have fun and please contact me if you consider running the code on your
server.

David GLAUDE

PS: Richard, when you have the time, please send me an email with your
position.