Be the first to finish PowerDrain!

Hello Everyone,
   Richard has just installed my newest game on his server.
The game is called PowerDrain.  I invented the game back in
March of this year and except for a few test games I played
against myself, noone has yet finished a full competitive
game!  You may be the first person in the history of this
new game to play and finish a full, competitve game!
Feel free to challenge me.

powerdrain challenge dzander <yourid>
powerdrain challenge <yourid> dzander

p.s. I would like feed-back on this game.  I do not know if
it is a win for first player, or too easy to tie, etc...

--
 Douglas Zander            |
 dzander@solaria.sol.net   |