(B/N)ackgammon and Hypergammon challenges wanted

Well, thanks to the wonders of web-mail at work I seem to have rattled
through most of my current games.

I'm accepting all challenges in Backgammon and Nackgammon. I wouldn't mind
trying out a few Hypergammon games as well if anyone fancies a go.

I usually move once a day, but at the moment I seem to be making about
three or four moves a day. One of the benefits of a desk job I suppose ;)

Cheers,

Pete White
ID: venom

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com