Broadcast from e_ekoputro via PBM Server

I and Lucax has got the unfortunate wari
board herebelow.

Lucax is forced to make an f-move, which, after
10 moves, get us back to the same position
again.

Now, I humbly ask for the attention of:

(1)  Wari masters (pedro, guess you one of them):
     what will be the status of this board?
     Should it be a draw by rule or a draw
     by agreement?

(2)  Wari programmer(s):  may your program identify
     case of the board and, if answer to the above
     question is "draw by rule", stop processing
     the board.  Otherwise, we get another type of
     "denial of services" (internal!) attack.

Regards, e_ekoputro