ai-connris - Your opinion counts!

During this weekend, ai-connris will start using the
Connectrix 2.0 engine. Which means that the program
will now operate on a time based move. In the past,
the program looked to a specific depth regardless of
how much time it took, and in many cases it took a lot
of time.

This time, I can specify how long the computer is
allowed to think.

Now, there are two options I could think of. One if to
put the computer on – lets say – three minutes per
move, which will allow a very strong level of play –
but it means that the program has no advantage over
the offline freeware program available at our site.

The other option is to set the bot to 90 minutes –
which will give it the edge over the offline program
(only a max of 60 minutes is allowed there) but will
mean that player will have to wait 90 minutes before a
move is being made by the bot.

What do the server members think?